dinsdag 4 mei 2010

New design of the livingroom door window.

This is the window for the livingroom door in the making.
I decided to make it one window in stead of two. This will look good too:
The original design is the centre of the window and all around I already have cut the yellow waterglass like used in the centre panel.
This photo gives you some idea of what it will look like.

The glass is not cut in the right meassures yet so they overlap at some parts. That will look better later.
Also because of the green paper underneath the glass it looks a bit green but it is the yellow like the inside.
Around it I would like to make an edge of a different colour brown glass with yellow flames and something different in the corners.
I'll be going to the FOKA shop in St.Oedenrode for supplies and glass this Saturday. I hope I can find glass with a sparkling colour there.


Posted by Picasa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten