maandag 21 september 2009

The bottom trimmed.



I'm so glad we didn't let the carpenter make that hole in the door yet !
Because of the 3 pieces of glass on the left being to small/short someting had to be done and I chose to trim the bottom pieces so the whole design is now about 4 mm shorter in height. The other option: cutting a whole new piece was not a good option because it would cost another piece of glass which I will need for the other windows in the door to the livingroom.
The colours in this photo I have tried to make them look as much as they will look when there is a light behind it.
It would be great to have a workbench with backlights.



1 opmerking:

  1. Great to have you 'on board' :-)
    Found my way to your tales too !
    Het was heel gezellie and lets hope today will have 'een staartje' tip: painting, attic, etc...
    Knuffels terug.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen